How to setup a
Ready Pop Display
A Ready Pop differs from the Hop Up display mainly in the ease to assemble and disassemble. The significant improvement in the interlocking support hooks make the Ready Pop a new favorite display for trade show veterans.
In this tutorial video, Lamar and Brent demonstrate exactly how simple this event display is to erect.
- Unpack the Ready Pop from the molded plastic hard case (optional)
- Remove the display from the nylon travel carry bag (included)
- Unhook and remove the securing strap
- Spread the Ready Pop open by pulling evenly on opposite corners, the accordion style display will expand
- Unhook the support feet and connect the interlocking support hooks on the outer rim. Notice at 0:58 seconds into the video, how Lamar easily connects the new and improved supports
- Stand the display to rest on the support feet
- Attach the side panels with the Velcro tabs
- Connect the remaining interior interlocking support hooks
In approximately 90 seconds, Lamar and Brent have completely assembled the Ready Pop display!