Computer Arcade Game Cabinet
This video was shot in our new Heritage Printing, Signs & Displays Charlotte facility. We relocated to this larger production facility to allow us to expand our product line and services including printing of fabric for event signage up to 102” wide. This includes fabric banners, backdrops and step and repeat banners.
Another area of growth is with products produced on our CNC flatbed Router. This machine allows us to make precise cuts on a variety of rigid plastics, metal and wood materials. The CNC Router allows us to manufacture high quality custom cut signs, displays, endcaps and point of purchase signage.
This video is an example of many services and products we can professionally provide our customers.
- We begin with our creative services team; this group of skilled graphic artists can design literally any image imaginable for our customers. The design, manufacturing and assembly of the cabinet frame were the first 3 steps of the process.
- The graphics for this computer arcade cabinet is another example of our creative graphic abilities. All images were computer generated for precise fit to the cabinet’s dimensions.
- The technological aspect of the arcade also incorporated a computer, thus providing much more than merely a game for entertainment, it is a functional part of our process. The computer/arcade game resides in our manufacturing facility and is utilized daily as part of our production process for signs, displays and other specialized visual products.
- Our large format printer easily created the aesthetics for the cabinet and after a few strategic strokes of paint, the imagery was applied.
- The Heritage Printing, Signs & Displays logo on the top of the arcade is an example of our backlit sign capabilities, another product we provide that utilizes our new CNC Router.
This short video demonstrates a fraction of the creative manufacturing we provide in our Charlotte office. We encourage you to stop by for a tour or call to schedule a lunch and learn at our facility for your marketing and design team members.