By Joe Gass at Heritage Printing & Graphics
While a new product may become lost amidst advertisements or shelves of similar items, it can easily stand alone once people see and experience it firsthand. By enabling customers and prospects the opportunity to experience product benefits in person, they are able to create stronger opinions and make faster buying decisions. Here are a few ways that promoting with product events can increase sales and product knowledge:
- Seeing is believing. Product events enable a personal connection between your customer and the product. Many prospects and customers prefer learning about new products and services by experiencing them firsthand rather than reading about them in promotional materials.
- Provide customers and prospects the opportunity to see new products firsthand at tradeshows, exhibits, grand openings, etc. Send promotional materials and invitations for customers to come in and learn more about it at your site of business as well.
- Invite a prestigious customer to present your product and highlight its features from her point of view, which will build additional confidence in your product.
- By viewing live customer responses, you can easily highlight your product features and track buying trends and opinions.
- Smaller events allow you to get closer to your customers and maximize interaction, yet a group atmosphere is less intimidating than one-on-one presentations.
- By interacting with your target audience personally, you can learn more about their needs and build a stronger customer relationship.
- Offer a Q&A session if appropriate. Prepare a list of frequently asked questions, and accept new questions as well.
- Excited customers who benefited from the experience will generate buzz and extend your marketing effort via word of mouth, increasing sales for your business.
By offering a hands-on approach with greater impact than a pamphlet alone, customers will likely make faster, more confident buying decisions. Look to us if you’d like help creating promotional materials to market your next product event.
Heritage Printing & Graphics…. Improving Your Image in the Marketplace
Signs, Banners, Posters, Displays, Decals, Wall, Window & Floor Graphic
Brochures, Booklets and Publications, Marketing Materials & Direct Mail
5900 Harris Technology Blvd., Suite G
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
22725 Washington Street
Leonardtown, Maryland 20650
Veteran Owned and Operated
Receipient of the coveted GreenWorks certification for environmental responsibility.
Notice: It is okay to print this email!! Paper is a biodegradable, renewable, sustainable product made from trees. Growing and harvesting trees provide jobs for thousands of American men and women. Working forests are good for the environment, providing clean air, clean water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage