Successful business people are goal setters, long term & short term goals are beneficial methods of measurement. My marketing manager often says “Measure, Measure, Measure, then Qualify and/or Disqualify, then continue to Measure!” He has incorporated that methodology into our marketing campaign.
Our retail customers understand the importance of advertising and building a client base. Retention and future sales are the core of every successful retail store. Building a relationship with your clients is essential, trust and value will always outweigh cost with repeat customers. Provide the value, build the trust and they will return AND tell their friends, an added bonus!
Henry Ford once said: “The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time.”
Some small business owners fail to continue advertising when business is good, feeling there is no need since revenue is high, but thoughtful continuous advertising will reap benefits during lean times and show larger profits during the superior periods. Repetition of brand, services and products with quality marketing materials is the base for all advertising, to abandon that strategy is a recipe for failure.
More reasons for thoughtful, consistent advertising:
- Every market fluctuates, consistently being seen and recognized will generally win the majority of business during lean times.
- The easiest and most profitable sale is within your current client base. Advertising to your loyal shoppers works.
- Consistent advertising re-enforces the strength & longevity of a business and promotes a positive message to employees.
- When have you ever NOT noticed your completion and their advertising? It never stops.
- Be dynamic, as the seasons, trends and technology change, change with it. Your advertising message will get stale to the public if left unchanged.
- Current customers are always encouraged to change their shopping loyalties. Keep your competition at bay with effective advertising.
- Repetition is Revenue! In the race for consistent business, the turtle will always beat the rabbit.
Long term and short term advertising goals are easy with Heritage Printing & Graphics, one call or email will get you on the path to a thoughtful, consistent and successful advertising campaign.
Heritage Printing & Graphics
2739 Interstate Street, Charlotte NC 28208 (704) 551-0700
2639 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington DC 20008 (202) 609-9761
22725 Washington Street, Leonardtown, MD 20650 (301) 475-1700