Customer comment cards are a great way to measure customer satisfaction and collect valuable feedback. Here are a few tips on how to create a comment card that will benefit your business:
- Offer a reward to customers who fill out the comment card, such as a coupon for a future purchase or an entry into a prize drawing. This is also a great way to build your mailing or email list.
- In addition to a drop box, enable customers to mail in the cards.
- Ask only about things you are willing to change.
- Share both positive and negative comments with your team on a regular basis.
- Comment cards provide an outlet for unhappy customers to express their dissatisfaction, and give you the opportunity to resolve the issue and re-establish rapport.
- In addition to suggestions or complaints, comment cards are also used by happy customers to offer recognition for a job well done.
- Provide comment cards with each purchase, and also keep a stack conveniently located near your cash register or lobby area.
- Encourage your staff to retrieve customer feedback by offering incentives for the person who receives the most comment cards each week.
- Consider mailing comment cards to select customers who have made a recent purchase.
- Encourage customers to visit your website for a more in-depth online survey by offering valuable incentives such as a $10 gift certificate, discount coupon, or free gift.
Look no further if you need ideas for a comment card that shows your professionalism and dedication to your business. We’re here to help with all your printing needs!
Heritage Print & Visual …. Improving Your Image in the Marketplace
Signs, Banners, Posters, Displays, Decals, Wall, Window & Floor Graphic, Backlit Signs, Brochures, Booklets and Publications, Marketing Materials & Direct Mail
5900 Harris Technology Blvd., Suite G, Charlotte, NC 28269, 704-551-0700
22725 Washington Street, Leonardtown, Maryland 20650, 301-475-1700