If you’re looking for a way to add a memorable touch to an upcoming presentation, creative presentation materials are a great way to reinforce your message and keep key information front of mind. Presentation materials can vary from a simple handout stating key points to an in-depth booklet or binder with additional information. Here are a few tips on preparing presentation booklets your audience will appreciate receiving:
- Use printed materials to recap your presentation and provide additional details that may help the audience understand the subject matter in greater depth or answer frequently asked questions. This is especially helpful if you have a data-heavy presentation.
- If you have several printed items to distribute, organize them in a booklet, folder, or binder. In addition to presentation information, consider including your business card, brochures, and other relevant information.
- Use creative design to make your materials visually appealing while reinforcing your brand image.
- Prepare more copies than you think you will need to ensure everyone in your audience receives a copy. If you run out, be sure to get their contact info so you can send them a copy.
- Don’t forget to include contact information should an attendee have questions following the presentation.
- Hand out printed materials at or near the end of your presentation to avoid competition for your audience’s attention.
Remember that your presentation materials will reflect on your company image and your own professionalism, so take time to make them complete and professional. If you need creative ideas for presentation booklets, stop by Heritage Printing & Graphics today. We’ll help get your creative juices flowing and ensure your marketing materials make a lasting impression.
5900 Harris Technology Blvd., Suite G, Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
www.heritageprintingcharlotte.com * 704-551-0700/888-910-9914
22725 Washington Street, Leonardtown, Maryland 20650
www.heritageprinting.com * 301-475-1700/888-777-9776
Veteran Owned and Operated
Receipient of the coveted GreenWorks certification for environmental responsibility.